We understand that getting environmental clearances and consents gets at times too cumbersome and time consuming when you want to start up chemical factory or set up beach resort. Which is why we have a dedicated team to set up the perfect customized pollution control facility or treatment plant for you and get the permissions from government authorities as well. Just let our team handle everything and you can focus on your core business.
- Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies: Field & Laboratory Services.
- Environmental Clearance from Environment Dept; Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Environmental Clearance from MoEF, Govt. of India.
- Compliance to Environmental Clearance Conditions & Post Project Monitoring.
Permissions and Consents from State Pollution Control Board (MPCB)
- Consents from Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB).
- Preparation & Submission of ‘Environment Statement’ every year.
- Authorisation under Hazardous Wastes Rules.
- Authorisation under Bio-Medical Wastes Rules.
- Water Cess:- Submission of Returns and Assessment of Cess.
Water, Air & Noise Pollution Control
- Design & Execution of Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
- Design & Execution of Domestic Effluent Treatment Plant (STP).
- Design & Execution of Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP).
- Design & Execution of Air Pollution Control System. (Dust & Fumes)
- Design & Execution of System for Mitigation of Noise Pollution.
Operation & Maintenance of ETP and STP
- Providing competent manpower for O&M of ETP and STP.
- Training for ETP/ STP operators.
- Audit for On-site Laboratory and Health & Safety of ETP, STP operators.
Hazardous Waste & e-waste Management
- Identification, Treatment and Disposal of Hazardous Wastes.
- Identification, Treatment and Disposal of e-wastes.
Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) & Bio-Medical Waste (BMW) Management
- Selection & Development of landfill site for MSW.
- Management of waste from Slaughter House.
- Treatment and Disposal of Bio-Medical Waste/ Hospital Waste.
- ‘Water Audit’ to reduce water consumption and ‘Water Footprint’ calculations.
- Roof-Top rain water harvesting.
- Watershed management and rain water harvesting.